SUNRIVER ANGLERS Virtual ZOOM Meeting
TONIGHT, November 19, 2020
Virtual Meeting will start at 7:00PM
"Kyle Schenk - Experienced Guide and Photographer"
Kyle is a graduate of COCC and OSU-Cascades, and was a guide with Fly and Field Outfitters. Kyle has recently started his own business adventure - Troutdoors Marketing and Media. An avid photographer, Kyle will share his experiences and his photo's of fishing our local waters, and areas that he has visited including Christmas Island, Alaska, and others.
ZOOM General meeting link:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 838 1766 3389
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,83817663389#,,,,,,0#,,432970# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,83817663389#,,,,,,0#,,432970# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 838 1766 3389
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcKPkljwoi
If you have questions, please email Rynie at: rynieSRA@gmail.com
HOW TO JOIN A ZOOM MEETING (for the techno-challenged)
There are a few ways of joining your fellow anglers on ZOOM. You don't even have to download the app if you don't want to!
THINGS TO KNOW- A ZOOM link for each meeting will be provided to you (as listed in this announcement). It will specify the time, date, and perhaps the subject of the meeting.
- And, you don't have to download the app or create an account. But.....
- It will be easier to navigate ZOOM if you already have an account or app. More work now, but less work later.
- When you click the ZOOM link, you will be asked a couple of questions, but the answers are there on the screen if you take your time reading them. They are for permission to use your computer's audio and camera. You can turn off your camera and your microphone at any time during the meeting. As the Meeting Leader, Rynie will turn off everyone's microphone when there is a presentation going on.
- Each person is put in a "waiting room" until the "host" lets them in. Therefore, please check in before the presentation time of 7pm. I usually "open the doors" to the ZOOM Meeting at 6:30 to make sure there are no glitches. It's a good time to chat with each other and see who has the best whiskey, and cutest pets or fish stories.
- You can find the answer to almost any Zoom question on Zoom or Google!
How to download the app: You can download the ZOOM app in Google Play or iOS for a tablet or phone, or you can go to zoom.us and go to sign up or plans and pricing. The free plan will work fine.
HOW TO ATTEND A MEETING-
-From a Web Browser- Click on the meeting invitation. You will get a message to urge you to download the app. Ignore that and skip down to the small print that says, "If you cannot download or run the application, join from your browser". Click the highlighted text in "Join from your browser". Sign in with your name to join the meeting.
-From a desktop with the app. Just hit the link that has been sent and follow the prompts.
-From a phone or tablet- Download the ZOOM app for iOS or Android on Google Play. Click the ZOOM link that will be in your email invitation.
-Audio only- If you don't have a computer or tablet available, all links are sent with a phone number and passcode so you can listen in on the meetings. Use whichever phone number is closest to you, so if you're in Sunriver it's the one in Tacoma, WA.