Sunriver to host January Fly Fishing Seminar
Saturday & Sunday - January 21 & 22, 2017
January 21-22 at the SHARC, by renowned Fly Fishing expert - Kelly Laatsch. Register by 1/15/2017. View the seminar brochure here.Sunriver Anglers and Central Oregon Flyfishers are pleased to present a two-day seminar on 'Fly Fishing Area Rivers and Lakes',
Perfect for the beginner to advanced fly angler, the seminar will cover all aspects of fly fishing rivers and lakes that will include proper terminology, gear, fly patterns, effective strategy, tips, and techniques for each type of water and season.
- You can now pay your annual dues and donate to projects online! Click the 'Dues and Donations' button above or click here.
- Sunriver Anglers' Holiday party December 14, 2016 at Crosswater Club. View the brochure here.
- The Sunriver Anglers is making available 2017 Fly Fishing Central Oregon and Scenes of Central Oregon Calendars at a reduced cost. Net proceeds will be directed to funding programs for 2017. For more information click here.
- View the Fly Fishing Central Oregon Calendar here.
- View the Scenes of Central Oregon Calendar here.
- As we move into 2016, there will be many opportunities for the Sunriver Anglers and friends to volunteer and financially support projects to improve our native Trout habitat and fisheries.
Please see the "Come Join Us" brochure which describes our work in recreation, conservation and education and youth programs.
The brochure has a membership application for your use in bringing in new members. Remember to write your name on the app. so we can give you a $10 gift card from Sunriver Brewing!
No upcoming outing.
MeetingsSunriver Anglers Board of Directors Meetings: first Thursday of the month, 8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m., location varies.
Sunriver Anglers Educational Meetings: Sunriver SHARC, the third Thursday night of the month, except August and December- 6:45-8:00pm, members and public invited.
Directions to the SHARC: www.sunriversharc.com/getting-here.html